TopheR Allan Music
Located at Six Corners in Chicago, students range in age from 5 to 85 years old and we love teaching them all. Although some of our students are gifted performers that may go on to study music in college, our love is teaching quirky, bright kids who won’t make their living as musicians. Our hope for all our students is that music will be a healthy and wonderful way to express themselves for the rest of their lives.
What can you expect?
- Own a weighted keyboard with 88 keys and sustain pedal or acoustic piano
- Recording the music you learn
- Practicing duets with other students
- Performing at the recital
- Performing at cafes, retirement homes, or other community sponsored events.
- Purchasing the books required for lessons
- Practicing 15-30 minutes everyday for beginners
- Keeping a practice journal
- Having fun!
30 minute private lessons for 15 weeks is $375
Hours of availability are
Topher Allan Music Inc.
4018 N. Milwaukee, Suite. 206
Chicago, IL 60641
Students recitals are held at NEIU recital hall three times a year.
Photo with students after Spring 2018 recital at the NEIU Recital Hall.
Exceptional Educational Experiences!
Here is Tony performing for a local retirement home.
Students can prepare for public performances the local cafe.
The students are prepared and ready to perform!